The teachers handed out very nice programs.
Inside we noticed that Leo had an important part.
He hadn't mentioned that he would be saying the prayer because he didn't know himself. They just gave him the mike and he went for it. His teacher gave him some guidance. It was the only time I got choked up today.
Serafina was a pretty good audience member.
They presented a diploma to each kid.
After the ceremony, Serafina presented Leo with his "Congrats Grad" balloon.
Then it was time for the cookie party. There was also fruit and patriotic jello squares. Serafina is always interested in trying jello, but doesn't actually like it.I made these chewy chocolate cookies. Tom and I tried them and we realized we are crispy cookie people. They were popular with other people though.
Aww...hug from dad.
I was glad Tom snuck away from work long enough to see the ceremony.
My loves.
Smiling with Ella.
A picture with Mrs. Hufana.
And of course, Mrs. Meyer.
Final hug.
No comments:
Post a Comment