Over the weekend, Tom went to the Taj Mahal. I told him that I just wanted one picture of him in front of this wonder and I got it!
Today my dear friend Tracy arrived for a little visit. She was amazed that we have a vegan restaurant in the mall's food court, so we went there for lunch. Of course, my kids had burgers from Super Dooper Burger instead of vegan food but we all got to eat together. Here is her girl Maya with Serafina. Then we did some swimming. These two need to work on their timing with the jumps. Serafina ended up dragging Maya in.
We had a post-dinner trip to the park. Here are the girls again.
Leo played a with Luka, Maya's older brother, who was incredibly patient and sweet with him. Leo just talked and talked his ear off.

No comments:
Post a Comment