Friday, July 18, 2014

Train and Carousel in Vasona Park

Wow.  Summer days can be long and boring.  I'm trying to get creative and plan outings for us, but it isn't always easy.  Today we headed to a park in Los Gatos that has a train and carousel.  It's been a long while since we've been there.  

The kids on the train.  



On the carousel.  If you look behind Leo, you can see Serafina sitting on the bench.  I'm not sure why she didn't want to ride on a horse.  
The two rides took about 20 minutes total, which is about how long it took us to get there.  They played on the playground for a while too.
 This play fire truck is in the playground.


We were home by lunchtime and had the whole afternoon to drive each other crazy.  Tom came home pretty early, but he leaves on Sunday to India for almost three weeks.  I'm hoping we all survive without him and there aren't any dead things I have to deal with while he's away.  I can take on many of his chores (pool, garbage, garden), but I don't do well with dead animals.  Luckily, our hunter cat doesn't do much killing anymore since she is now more interested in being Serafina's baby.

No comments: