The kids are so close and really do well together a lot of the time, but they need to start respecting each other's privacy and having their own piece of the house. I'll miss hearing them chat before they fall asleep and in the mornings, but it's all part of growing up. And as much as I want to freeze time, they are growing up.
Sunday, May 24, 2015
Serafina's room
After two and a half years of sharing a room, the kids have been separated into their own rooms. It has needed to happen for a while since they need their own spaces and I need to be able to separate them when they are driving each other (and me) crazy. Serafina was very excited to move into "the office". Her walls are pretty bare but we'll work on that. She's been asking for a "pretty room" since visiting friends on playdates and seeing their girlie rooms. Here's a happy girl ready to sleep in her new bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment