Serafina's TK class had a fun field trip to a Elkus Ranch in Half Moon Bay. It's a fully functioning educational farm that is also a hour away from her school. The kids road the bus, but the parents drove separately. I took over 100 pictures that I still need to sort through but here's a cute one with Serafina and a chicken. My little city girl really liked holding the chickens.
After swim, there were quick showers and off to a baseball game for Leo. They have a few evening games as we get to the end of the season. They are also counting strikes and outs now. It made the game go quicker and the kids did great.
And if that wasn't enough, in the middle of it all the refrigerator's water dispenser leaked and water was all over our kitchen and living room. Billie took advantage of the massive puddle to have a sip. Tom was the hero and came home to deal with the mess while we were at swim class.
Sigh. It was a long day. I'm going to take a hot shower and post more pictures tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment