Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Half Zombie Bride dances hip hop

Serafina had a lot of ideas for Halloween costumes and was torn between being something scary or something pretty.  After a bit of brainstorming, she decided she would be a half zombie princess.  One side of her costume and face would be pretty; the other half, zombie.  I searched for a princess dress at a couple Goodwill stores but came up empty.  The third store I visited had a pretty bride costume with a veil for three dollars.  I bought it and luckily Serafina loved it.  I took some missteps attempting to zombie-fy just half of the dress, but in the end I found something that worked and we are both happy with the result.  She was allowed to wear her costume to hip hop dance class today, so behold the Half Zombie Bride....



I'm really happy with the end result and so is she.  Here's her performance at the end of class.  She's in the back row (of course) and a little hard to see.  She missed last week because we were at Disneyland so she's looks a little unsure of what to do at some points, but it was still fun to watch.  

 Lots of Star Wars costumes in this bunch.  Serafina's was definitely the most creative.


No comments: