Saturday, December 10, 2016

8th Annual Christmas Cookie Exchange

Last night I hosted my annual cookie exchange.  It's had different venues over the years, but now it has come back to my house which was the perfect place to have it.  

Everyone loved the sock party favor.  Some people came in cute boots, but regardless, they had to swap them for the socks.  

 My friend April made the sign for me.
 The spread was lovely as usual.  So many great looking cookies and even more arrived after this picture was taken.
 We had lots of boxes and tins for people to take treats home.
 I had to take this picture to show that even though I have eight dining chairs, four counter stools, and a large sectional couch everyone was standing.  Eventually some people sat down, like my 8 months pregnant friend.

Here are some guests loading up their cookie boxes.  
All and all it was a great night.  I got lots of compliments on my house and remodeled kitchen.  It's really a great space for entertaining.  Too bad entertaining is so exhausting.

No comments: