We put up our Christmas Tree yesterday. I considered putting it up next Saturday, but I'm hosting the annual cookie party on Friday. When my friend Cara was here for Thanksgiving and I mentioned the tree might not be up for the party, she completely tree shamed me and made it clear that I should have the tree up for the party. Okay sure. We have definitely put it up earlier in years past. And last year, we barely got it up at all.
We added two new ornaments to the tree. I got this one at Disneyland to commemorate our trip and our deep love of The Nightmare Before Christmas themed Haunted Mansion ride.
This is a rose-gold colored narwhal with a glitter horn, because, really, who could resist that?I also got the kids new pajamas. I wasn't sure if the fact they were matching or that they were one piece would go over well, but both kids absolutely love them.
They love the Grinch and in this picture, it looks like they love each other too.
This is more accurate.
Today I took the kids to see Moana while Tom did some work at home. We really enjoyed it.
No comments:
Post a Comment