Merry Christmas to all three of my blog readers! We had a great Christmas. It was fun and relaxing.
Serafina was really excited to get old school roller skates.
Leo really, REALLY wanted a Virtual Reality (VR) headset to go with his gaming system. He wasn't sure if he was going to get it, so he was extra thrilled to unwrap it this morning. The skates fit perfectly.
The headgear for skiing fit well too. Those will keep them nice and warm on the mountain.
Serafina made us this adorable homemade ornament with her fingerprints.
I spent almost the entire day in my pajamas. I also spent almost all of yesterday in pajamas as well. And that is the best Christmas present I could ever ask for.
Leo spent most of the day like this.
He didn't care about his surroundings so he ended up sitting on his sister.
Nana got them matching Meow Wolf beanies.
Mid-day Serafina geared up to try out the skates.
Nana was over and gave her some help.
We headed home and had a relaxing rest of the day. I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday. We are heading to Tahoe tomorrow. We've never spent time in Tahoe during this time of year and I'm interested to find out if it will be crowded. Either way, it should be fun and the weather pretty mild.
No comments:
Post a Comment