Leo is a big fan of the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Tom and I like them a lot as well. Tom has seen them play live before. If I were to compile the soundtrack of my high school years, the Red Hot Chili Peppers would definitely be on there.
When I heard they were coming to town way back in October, I snatched up tickets and we gifted them to Leo as a Christmas present.
It was finally time for the show on Friday, July 29th at Levi's Stadium. I've been there for field trips with both kids and for Beyonce in 2016.
Outside the stadium.
Waiting for the show to start. Beck was the opener. We have seen Beck twice before. Oh and of course, Tom has met him.
They opened the show with an amazing jam session that lead into Can't Stop, which is the song Leo played for his school talent show last December. It was a very memorable night.
No comments:
Post a Comment