We fueled up on some hearty lunch before we left - egg, ham and cheese burritos - which he really enjoyed. I think everything is more interesting and delicious when it is wrapped in tin foil.
When we were allowed in all the kids scattered, overwhelmed by all the potential fun. Leo really liked the squishy mats.
Isn't that little girl standing next to Leo cute? A little later she whacked Leo with a hoola hoop and when Leo started bawling, her mom said, "aw, is it close to his nap time?" Uh, no...your little terror just abused his head and he didn't like it.
Leo was timid on the trampoline the first few tries, but he really enjoyed it towards the end. All the girls were so nice to wait patiently for their turns.
The foam pit was a source of great joy and a healthy dose of panic.
Every good gym session ends with parachute time.
Leo was a little timid about the whole thing but he was a good sport.
Here's a little video of him experiencing the pit.Overall, it was a great time. Leo's squeals of delight were echoing throughout the place. I thought for sure Leo would crash when we got home and take the ultimate afternoon nap (and I planned to snooze a little too). Unfortunately, he decided he would rather lay awake in his crib saying "owie" and "bye-bye" over and over for an hour.
1 comment:
WOW! What an incredible smile Leo has. Where did all those teeth come from?
Leo, you are so beautiful!
I have so much catching up to do with your blog Elizabeth. I know you will probably see this after Leo's surgery but I just want you to know that I know how you feel. Most moms get very nervous and worried when their little one has to have surgery. It is a big deal. He is your son. I will say that once Leo shows you what a trooper he is, you and Tom will know exactly what to do and say to him to make him feel better and to help him heal with love and comfort.
My thoughts and prayers are with you, Tom and Leo and I know everything is going to be alright.
All my love,
Aunt Marie
Post a Comment