Yep. That's baby number two. Pretty cute, huh?Here he/she is posing for a close up.
The above two shots are from a 12 week ultrasound.Below is from nine weeks. Both times the little one appeared on screen, he/she was very active with a strong heart beat.
Let me answer the common questions:Due date? September 1st, but I think he/she will be a little early like big brother.
Gender? We'll find out on April 7th if the baby cooperates. Though it would be fun to keep it a surprise, we really need to cut the name conversation in half.
How are you feeling? Honestly, it was a rough first trimester. I'm definitely feeling better but still am having a lot of headaches and could take a nap at any moment....zzzzzz....just kidding.
Are you excited? We are very excited and extremely nervous. Everyone tells us two is a whole new ballgame and I don't doubt it. I'm pretty confident we'll figure it out. We've done a decent job so far.
What does Leo think? Right now, he's blissfully unaware how much his world will change. I show him lots of pictures of babies and he does really well when I hold my friend's newborn. We plan to get him a "I'm a Big Brother" book so we can get him use to the idea.
Sleeping arrangements? What is now our office will become Leo's room and the new baby will have the nursery. I'd like to set up a "big boy bed" in Leo's new room sometime during the summer and make it a very appealing proposition. But since the new baby will be in our room for the first three months or so, if Leo doesn't take to the new digs right away, that's okay.
Do you need anything? Nope, just lots of good thoughts for a smooth pregnancy, an easy delivery and a healthy baby.
1 comment:
Wow!! #2! So exciting! Who would have ever thought that we'd be having babies within a few weeks of each other! Hahah!
Post a Comment