I usually avoid Ikea like the plague. It is so crowded and somewhat confusing, but there is a lot of great kid stuff, like fun toys and BPA-free bowls and utensils. My friends assured me it is a very different experience on a weekday and we joked should have a playdate there. Well, today we went ahead and did it. It turned out to be a great time. We had lunch in the cafe (I ordered Leo the kiddie mac and cheese, but he preferred my french fries), and then we cruised the aisles scoring great deals on essentials like finger puppets and sand toys. My main objective was to acquire another stuffed rat (I actually got two), since that is Leo special buddy and I have deep fears about losing it some where.
Here he is having a bite of my frozen yogurt on the way out. So cold, but so tasty.

The best score of the day was the easel. Leo loves stickers and now he has a place to stick them (instead of the dishwasher or my old computer which were the previous locations). It's a little big for him still, but he likes putting all the stickers on top of each other in the same spot so it's not really a problem.

Here he is placing his stickers with enthusiasm.
And here he is getting the rag doll treatment from Tom.
No comments:
Post a Comment