Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Shopping
I went to the store today. I had a list of typical items to buy. I also had two hyper, obnoxious children with me. Leo was running up and down the aisles, windmilling his arms around like a lunatic and causing other shoppers to clear the path with a look of fear in their eyes. Serafina was screaming like a howler monkey and trying to escape the shopping cart seat. I was using my "mean mommy" voice and trying to get it all over with as quickly as possible. It was miserable, but I had a wonderful realization during it. I won't have to shop with two kids again for a very long time. Leo will be in school next week and I'll just have the scream queen. And in just a couple weeks, I can go all by my lonesome if I want. I'm not sure if I'll know how to shop without the chaos and stress. I might actually come home with everything I'm suppose to get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment