Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Uniform Fail

Leo got dressed in his P.E. clothes today, but when we arrived a school, I saw a startling number of kids in regular uniforms.  My heart sank.  It was only the second day and I'd already screwed up.  I asked one of the teachers and she said that P.E. days are Thursday and Friday, not Tuesday/Thursday as I had thought.  Leo has a spare uniform in his cubby in case he gets messy at school and I offered to change him, but he said he didn't care.  The school didn't mind since it is just the first week and everyone is still figuring stuff out.  I saw a fair amount of kids in P.E. clothes too, so either there is some old info circulating that says Tuesday/Thursday for P.E. or maybe the upper graders have P.E.  Oh well, I won't make that mistake again.

Considering this is how his sister went to dance class yesterday, it could be worse.  Most ballerinas wear cowboy boots with their tutus, right?


No comments: