I also tied a lot of shoes and bandaged a lot of microscopic boo-boos. I was exhausted from these needy little people, but I still had more volunteering to do. I went back to the room where school pictures were happening and helped the photographer. By this point, the 2nd and 3rd graders were having their turns and the older kids are so much easier to deal with. Don't get me wrong, they still suck your energy with involved descriptions of whatever is in their heads, but they are less squirmy. I was still wishing I had a pair of scissors for some of them.
The time with the photographer went by pretty fast and I had to go back to the preschool building to collect Serafina. Some of the preschool moms were heading to the park to play, but I forgot to pack a lunch so we had to walk home first. Once home, Serafina needed to change clothes (typical for her) and then she decided to ride the balance bike to the park. I was a little surprised but she definitely has been liking the balance bike more and more. She rode it around quite a bit after we got to the park too.
Here's Serafina crammed in a swing with her friend Haley.
No comments:
Post a Comment