Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Serafina's First PreK Field Trip

All the PreK kids at Serafina's school went on a field trip to the park today.  I was a working parent so I got to ride the bus with all those four year olds and keep them wrangled at the park.  Added bonus: as school president, I got my ear bent by teachers and parents alike.  I guess if I'm just standing around a park it seems like the perfect time to let me know all the things that should be done differently.  I don't really mind; it's my job, after all.  

Anyway, here they are lining up for the bus. 


We always take pictures in front of the bus and the kids are always stuck looking into the sun.
Off the bus and walking to the park.
Silly fun with friends.



She was the first one done with snack (because she didn't like most of what she was served), so she got to be line leader.

A better group picture.
Riding the bus home.

No comments: