Friday, September 6, 2013

Serafina's first day of PreK

 I had almost no anxiety about sending Serafina to her first day of school today.  She loves her school, she knows a number of classmates and she been ready to go back for a while.

Gotta have the first day of school picture in the front yard.


 New backpack.
 I can't tell you how great it is to have both kids going to the same campus.
 Silly face on Leo.
 By the time we got to school, she was annoyed with the picture taking.

 Cute name tag, huh?  The teacher had them all laid out on a table with the pins open.  Kids started streaming into the classroom, and I was nervous about all those pins and Serafina bleeding on her white dress, so I swooped up her name tag.  Well, that's not what the teacher wanted and she scolded me for not letting Serafina find her own name tag.  Sigh.  I think I'll be getting scolded a lot this year.
 Playing with Haley and Sophia.
 Tutu time.

 She did great on her first day and since it was a very hot day, we went for some ice cream after dinner. Daddy is off on his annual backpacking trip so Nana is here, which is extremely helpful.  Plus, she paid for the ice cream.

No comments: