Thursday, April 10, 2014

Taking attendance and other stuff

Today was our last full day without Tom.  He's in Hong Kong right now getting ready to complete the last leg of his journey home. 

Today I helped in Leo's class briefly and it was his turn to take attendance.  




He was very slow about it and he had to keep recounting the kids raising their hands for hot lunch.  

After lunch, I took Serafina back to Ortega Park since it was a hot day and she liked it so much over the weekend.  
 When I was there, I realized that she is almost done with her midday, weekday visits to the park.  There were a lot of babies and toddlers in the water, and a group of developmentally disabled teens.  The teens had an incredibly loving group of aide and it was really sweet to watch them work with the teens.  Serafina is ready to move on to five-day-a-week school next year, but I'll miss our time together.

Straight from the park we went to pick up Leo from school.  He made this cute bunny.  
 I added it to my spring collection.

Afternoon swim lessons.  

 Leo and I found some entertainment outside the bubble.
 We were invited to Doug, Maia and Max's house for dinner.  It was a very nice way to spend the evening.

No comments: