Tuesday, April 8, 2014

An ordinary Tuesday

I'm still trying to blog everyday while Tom is in India so he can check in on his family.  Unfortunately, our lives can be a little boring and routine.  Today was one of those days.  

Serafina had dance class this morning and Auntie Sheila came with us.  After class though, we had to say goodbye.  She was so helpful and the kids loved having her attention the last few days. 

Around lunch time, I had a doctor's appointment.  My knee has been hurting so I decided to see the same doctor that fixed Tom's knee.  My friend Aida texted me this picture of Leo at lunchtime.  She was on campus for another reason and stopped by to say "hi".  

 Serafina did some drawing while we waited for the doctor.


She said this was Auntie Sheila (on the left) and Nana.
 The wait for the doctor stretch to over an hour.  Thankfully, Aida was able to pick up Leo.  Serafina was a huge trooper and I was really happy that she did so well because being trapped at the doctor's office that long was not fun.  After all that waiting, there wasn't much to say except that I need a MRI.

There wasn't much time before we had to head to swim class.
 I forgot her goggles and cap, so she had to use loaners.  She was a good sport about that too.  She also didn't cry at all during her lesson.
 Because she was good at swim and the doctor's office and Leo was good about me not being at pick-up, I took them for some ice cream after dinner.  It was still very warm out and it was a nice little outing (until Leo started crying that he didn't like the flavor he picked after he ate most of the cone...sigh).

We're counting down until Daddy gets back.  Tomorrow is a field trip for school and I'm snack mom.  

No comments: