The preschool headed out to a field trip today and just my luck, I was assigned to work again. It was my third time on the bus this year.
Here's some sassy kids about to load the bus. From left to right: Kembrie, Amara, Amelia and Serafina.
We headed down to Los Gatos to the Youth Science Institute. Here are the kids waiting to see some animals.
Checking out a box turtle.
The chinchilla was cute, but let's be honest, it's just a big rat with nicer fur.
After the educational part of the field trip, we headed to a nearby park. Serafina and Emilie played on some baby swings.
Silly girls.
Monkey girl.
Snack time.
I was in charge of packing individual snack bags for the kids. The teacher asked that I provide a "substantial" snack so I made sure I put plenty of food in there. Serafina still got to be garbage girl.
Group shot.
Oh, there goes the diva. She's done.
Then she came back.
Super cute picture with Trey and Mia.
Needless to say, the field trip was exhausting. But the most beautiful thing appeared on my calendar... huge block of empty space!
I laid down. Leo made his baseball belt into a tool belt. Then these goofballs decided to lay down with me.




No comments:
Post a Comment