Saturday, December 20, 2014

School parties and Grandpa Skip

Yesterday both kids had their class parties.  First was Serafina's.  I came in early to help serve the food and lead a craft.  


The kids were supposed to give their parents a tour of the room.  I was busy cleaning up and helping other kids, but she got a chance to show me a few things.  She had fun showing me around the room even though I'm in there every week and am pretty familiar with it.
 We headed home just long enough for her to have a quick lunch before we went to Leo's classroom.  His class had a dance party with some snacks.
 Serafina wasn't the only little sister there.  Reese's big sister is in Leo's class and Reese is going to be a kindergartner next year like Serafina.
 I found this book next to Leo's name tag.  I'm not sure why it was there, but since The Nightmare Before Christmas is one of his favorite movies currently, it makes sense.
 The dance party was pretty much chaos.  The boys were especially crazed and Leo was a sweaty mess by the end.

Here's a little video. 

When we got home from school, Grandpa Skip was here!  The kids were so excited to see him.  
They were also excited by a box from Auntie Sheila that say "ok to open early".  It was filled with fun stuff including this "Nose Basketball".


No comments: