Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Serafina's first lost tooth

Serafina's tooth started to get pretty wiggly recently.  Today it was super loose and I was pretty sure it wasn't going to make it through the day.  She did manage to come home from school with it still in her mouth.  Here's her demonstration of how it was moving around.  


Of course, it fell out a couple hours later.  We were in the car and I pulled over to help her pluck it off her lip and press some tissue on the bleeding.  She seemed a little unsettled by the blood, but once we were home, she was excited to check out her new smile in the mirror.  


I can't believe my baby girl is losing teeth already.  I'm not emotionally prepared for this!  She's growing up too fast.  I'm excited for her though.  I know she'll be excited to find a coin from the tooth fairy and to share her new gap with the kids at school.

No comments: