Here he is waiting for the other kids to arrive with his cute bunny ears (thanks, Auntie Sheila).
Done wearing the ears and ready to play in the park.
We herded the kids to the playground while a couple moms hung back to scatter the eggs in the grass. There was no real hiding since these kids are too young for sophisticated egg searching.
Leo never really got the hang of it. He picked up eggs, but put them back down again instead of putting them in his bag.
Sophia tried to show him how it's done.
Still not really getting it but looking cute.
The kids check out their loot. Leo didn't have much of a score, but he didn't care.
He was able to mooch treats off the other moms with his good looks and charm.
Yum.
His mood has improved since Monday. Still a little fussy and this morning he was grinding his teeth so I think those molars are still bothering him. Overall he's doing well. The past three afternoons he's babbled in his crib instead of taking an afternoon nap. He's very happy in there even though he isn't sleeping. I think he may be making the transition to one nap a day, but I'm not going to make any drastic changes right yet since surgery day (Tuesday) will throw everything off anyway.
Yesterday he was a really good sport and accompanied me to school so I could turn in my grades. I rewarded him with a trip to the park across the street from campus. We were approached by a group of young people who asked if they could film Leo for their music video. Apparently, they were working on a class final for a Humanities course. I'm a sucker for students from my college (just ask the DeAnza nursing student that witnessed every gory detail of my labor) and let them take some footage. Here's a link to the final product. The video is strange, annoying and a little charming in that student video kind of way. Leo appears at the 49 second mark and the 2:15 mark. Blink and you'll miss him. Survive the video and you deserve all the eggs in the bunny's basket.
1 comment:
He MADE that video!!!
Post a Comment