Monday, December 20, 2010

3rd Annual Holiday Cookie Exchange

Our moms group had our annual cookie party. It's not too much different than a normal playdate except for the massive amount of cookies (and similar treats). Today's party went really well, though Serafina cried for the last half hour or so, but that probably would have happened regardless of the circumstances. The past two years we have been part of a larger moms group and this event always brought out moms we had never met before and would never see again. It was much more relaxed with just our core group. Tom helped me move a couple of tables out of the living room and I took out some of the toys (especially those with a lot of pieces), so we didn't feel too crowded.

Here's the spread. I made Triple Chocolate Brownie cookies and White Chocolate Cranberry cookies.
Sophia and Daisy have some pizza.
Since the table was full of cookies, we had a pizza picnic.
Serafina's shirt says "I Love Santa" but we know the truth.
Maia tries to escape the chaos.
Katie snagged a piece of fudge.
April, aka Super Mom, and her brood.
I think Serafina was ready to hitch a ride elsewhere and climbed into Riley's car seat.

No comments: