Monday, December 13, 2010

Santa!!!

Last Wednesday, my friends and I hit the local mall to engage in the time-honored Christmas tradition of torturing our kids with Santa. After it was all over, the moms needed stiff drinks and everyone involved needed naps. It was chaos and it will take the next year to recover.

I think I mentioned Leo did a great job. His pictured turned out a little strange because he was singing Santa a song. He gave the big guy hugs and was very into the whole experience.


Then we added Serafina into the mix. She wanted nothing to do with Santa and any attempt to put her on the couch resulted in screams. So they placed a box at Santa's feet and she kinda tolerated it.

She was bribed with a little snack.
Keeping it together.
She falls apart and Leo laughs.
Since the "big kids" were doing okay, we did a few shots of just them. The boys were all smiles, Sophia wasn't thrilled but handled it, and Addison was unhappy but cooperated because Leo held her hand.


Can't have a trip to Santa without attempting a group shot. So on the count of three, all the moms dropped the babies in and ran. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Here are the results.





Poor Santa. I'm not sure if it is common practice, but we left him a tip.

No comments: