Here's Serafina about to hang an ornament. (Or has she just taken one off?)
Sunday, December 12, 2010
O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree
How plastic are your branches. Yep, we un-boxed our tree this weekend. I still have mixed feelings about our faux tree, but our kids don't care so we are enjoying it. The lower branches are constantly being stripped of their ornaments and having the decorations re-arranged. We left all the glass balls off this year. The tree was looking a little bare, so I bought us each an ornament and I think I'll probably do it every year. Leo's favorite is the Wicked Witch of the West that Nana gave him last year.
Here's Serafina about to hang an ornament. (Or has she just taken one off?)

Leo loves putting ornaments on and keeps asking to put the balls on too, but we keep explaining that it would be disaster.

Tom's special ornament: a skiing glitter penguin.
Serafina's ornament: a hard-to-destroy little doll
My ornament: a wooden owl
Leo's ornament: The Grinch (he loves to watch the original cartoon and read the story).
The finished product.

Here's Serafina about to hang an ornament. (Or has she just taken one off?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment