Leo had his first school party today. I remember school parties as always having that
sickeningly sweet red punch. That wasn't part of today's festivities, thank goodness.
Instead, the kids made gingerbread houses. Leo only ate a couple pieces of candy, which was pretty amazing.
He sat down in front of a
pre-made house (the teacher and her teen-aged kids made them last night), a cup of frosting and a plate full of candy. Oh boy.



He had so much fun. And I'm glad I was there to do it with him, though I tried to have no influence on his artistic process.

Finished product.

A delicious neighborhood.

If that wasn't enough, a visit from Santa!


He got a little present too. (A cute penguin book)

Class picture with Santa. One little girl, Shelly, was so freaked out the only way she's be in the picture was with her mom holding her.


One more picture with Santa, with Cuba trying to hijack it.


Singing "Jingle Bells" with
Brielle.

No comments:
Post a Comment