Here she is waiting for class to start.
Some tap warm up.
Working on shuffles at the bar.
The kids switched to ballet shoes and waited for ballet warm up. She was so enthused.
This is how she spends her time waiting for the music and direction from the teacher.
First position.
Second.
Passe.
A lovely little leap. She was the only kid to do it right, that's why she gets a good reaction from the crowd.
It's not all serious though. They got to do a fun pom-pom dance.
And they end class with each kid doing her/his own thing across the floor.
Shortly after school, we went to a little birthday party for a kid we don't really know. I know the mom though through preschool and PTA, so we decided to go. The highlight was pumpkin decorating.
As we were leaving, I went up to the birthday boy and said "happy birthday, buddy". He responded with "did you bring me a present?" I was able to answer "yes" but I didn't mention that it was some random thing I picked up while I was grocery shopping at Safeway yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment