Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Costume photo shoot

On Sunday, I had the kids put on their costumes so I could take a few pictures without the stress of having to get to school or get to a party.  

Ever since Leo got glasses at six years old, people have remarked on his resemblance to Harry Potter. This year I promised to buy him a creepy mask from the Halloween store if he agreed to be Harry Potter during the day at school.  

He makes a great Harry Potter.   






Serafina declared on Halloween last year she wanted to be a zombie ballerina.  She didn't change her mind, so here she is posing with Harry Potter.

And some solo shots.



Here's Leo in his creepy mask.
The label said "Sack Monster".
I didn't want him creeping out the little kids at school with this thing so I'm glad he was willing to be Harry Potter.

Serafina found the ballet costume at the Goodwill for seven dollars.  A couple of cans of fabric paint later, it was completely zombified.  She did almost all the work herself.  

No comments: