Serafina really enjoyed volleyball camp this summer so I signed her up for a volleyball clinic. An old friend of mine runs the program and another mom I know is a coach. There were lots of girls Serafina knew in the clinic with her and each week they had a dress-up theme. She really liked it and said she prefers this program to the one she did this summer. I think it's mostly the friend factor that's influencing her decision.
Today was the last day she attended for this clinic and they all wore their Mountain View Volleyball Club shirts.
Every time I saw her play during clinic (which was only a handful because I was able to arrange carpool with all the friends we had there), Serafina took what she was doing seriously. It was great to see her put in attention and effort to a sport she likes.
No comments:
Post a Comment