Every year, our friends head up to Golden Gate Park in San Francisco for a free outdoor music festival called Hardly Strictly Bluegrass. It's an all day outing and they have wanted us to join them in the past but it hasn't worked out. Today Tom and the kids finally got to be part of the fun. I stayed home because I'm still trying to get fully better from my extended illness. I got sick a month ago and was diagnosed with bronchitis two weeks later. I'm still not 100% but I'm almost there. Staying home let me catch up on cleaning and laundry and all the things that slipped away from me while I was sick.
Tom and the kids had fun without me and I'll try to make it next year.
Some of the pictures are screenshots from the various photo sharing apps used to post the pictures.

No comments:
Post a Comment