I feel like every time one of my kids has a birthday I say "it's hard to believe [kid] is already [this age]. He/she was a little baby just yesterday." Today was no different. I marveled that my little baby boy is 11 years old. He is such a deep feeling, complicated, hilarious kid. I'm very lucky to have him in my life and thankfully, he isn't too cool for me yet. He's still my bubba.
He didn't have school because of a teacher in-service day, which worked out perfectly. Serafina had to go to school, but Leo slept in a little and took his time in the morning. We headed to the best donut shop on earth for some birthday donuts.
The shoes are my size so I'll eventually get my kid's hand-me-downs so that a bonus.
This evening we headed out to dinner to celebrate and Nana joined us for the meal.
He had a good day and that's all I wanted for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment