Friday, October 5, 2012

How dirty can one kid be?

Pretty darn dirty.


Her dirt streaks kinda look like cat whiskers.

The big garage sale is just eight days away.  Preschool parents have been dropping off donations for a couple days now.  Some of it is great stuff that will hopefully earn us money; other stuff has gone straight into the trash.  That's why I wanted to collect stuff ahead of time - so I can weed out the really junky junk.  My to-do list is long and pretty frightening.  I'm relying heavily on volunteers, which is very scary.  But the forecast for next Saturday looks perfect and I've squared away everything with the church that is hosting the sale in its parking lot.  Those are some big sighs of relief.  My mom arrives tomorrow and everyone is looking forward to her visit.  Oh and I can't believe my baby is turning five on Monday.  It just doesn't seem possibly.

No comments: