My strategy to conquer his mane was two fold. First, I had him shower with me this morning so I could fully saturate his hair. Then I coated it with Tom's leave-in conditioner.
Here he is in a robe until it was time to get dress.
Some practice pictures with Serafina.
He arrived at school with his hair still looking good. Apparently the other JK teacher, Mrs. Hufana, who is very nice, combed it down right before the picture and he told me it made him feel shy. Aww.
I posted this at the preschool today. We did really well with the garage sale but there is still so much fundraising to go.
Serafina made this pumpkin at school. I love it and it is hanging very predominately in the dining room.
Okay. That was a ton of pictures of Serafina in a stupid paper hat, but I couldn't pick just one because she's so darn cute.
Leo brought home the pumpkin he got during his field trip to the pumpkin patch last week. He was assigned "pumpkin homework" which involved weighing and measuring the pumpkin.
Here he is cutting the string to measure it. We always have plenty of yarn around.
Then he put on his sister's shoes.
I'm not sure if I should be worried that my son's feet are small enough to wear his sister's shoes or that his sister wears shoes big enough that her brother can fit them.
I get the injections in my discs tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to the process, but I'm hopeful that the recovery will be short and I'll have a lot of reduction in my pain.










No comments:
Post a Comment