Sunday, October 7, 2012

Walk-a-thon and Birthday dinner

I can't believe my little baby boy is turning five tomorrow.  It's so intense, I've decided not to think about it and go see Madonna tonight.

Good plan, right?

Yesterday was Bethel Lutheran's walk-a-thon.  I went over there early to work a volunteer shift at the prize booth.  Never again!  That was madness.  Leo had soccer and Tom brought him and Serafina over later.  They gave him credit for a lot of the laps since he had been at soccer; thank goodness or else we would probably still be there.

Here they are with another random walk-a-thoner.
 There was a real Olympic torch from the 1996 Atlanta games there.  We all got a chance to hold it.
 We picked up Nana at the airport and that night we went out to dinner to celebrate Leo's birthday.
 Birthday boy!
 Birthday Sundae dessert!



Yay!  We will celebrate with his class tomorrow and our friends on Tuesday.  But now, I've gotta jet.  Never leave the (original) Queen of Pop waiting.

No comments: