It's been a long week of just dealing. Dealing with school stuff, dealing with sick kids, dealing with errands, dealing with house maintenance (I finally got my washing machine back to 100% reliable).
Leo's tongue is almost completely healed. He's still complaining about certain foods bothering it, but I think that's probably more for the sake of complaining. Right now, he's obsessed with Legos. He wakes up in the morning and gets right to it. And from the time he gets home from school until bedtime, he's assembling and playing with Legos. I have to pester him to stop and eat.
Serafina has been a bit under the weather. She had a very runny nose when we were in Tahoe and the frequent wiping combined with the dry air left her skin very chapped and raw. I bought her some "cool touch" tissues. I have no idea what weird chemicals make the tissues "cool" (and I probably don't want to know), but they don't hurt her tender skin and she likes them. Her eyes have also been watery and now she's coughing when she lays down. Yesterday and today, her nap was cut extremely short because of coughing. She was so exhausted this evening, she completely melted down because of a tutu and then needed me to hold her. She came very close to falling asleep my shoulder. It was a rare moment that I wished I still had my glider chair.
Here's a picture from Tuesday night when she was particularly watery and red.
Here's tonight. She's rocking some seriously crazy hair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment