It was pretty cold at soccer this morning, so I was better off playing with the kids and moving around than just freezing on the sidelines. For the first time this season, Leo was assigned to my group. I was a little worried he would be needy or not participate fully with me right there, but he did great. He often says he likes soccer better than school, which is huge since he started off the season in tears.
After soccer, he got a haircut and then we got cleaned up and headed to Addison's birthday party. Her family has moved about 30 minutes north so we don't get to see them as often as we use to. I made her this little strawberry purse as part of her present.
The party was at a park near Addison's new house. Her mom asked that we bring the monkey toss game that I made a long while back. Leo carried it from the car. Penny and Leo had fun with this spinning thing.
Serafina was a little over bundled for this situation as well but I'd rather her be nice and toasty warm than catch a chill.
The beautiful birthday girl.
Another spinning thing.
Leo apparently can get all kinds of women to spin him in this thing. It was adorable little Katie's turn.
My kids always love to eat.
Ready for cake time.
Leo showed that piñata who's boss.
So did Serafina.
All the party guests.


No comments:
Post a Comment