In case you can't read it, it says "I am thankful for pink". Ha!
After snack, the kids are suppose to look at books. Here's Serafina and Bella.
Heading out to recess with Apsara and Ashley. It was cold out, but I'm not sure how Ashley got where she needed to go with that hood in her face.
As part of my role on the board, I often represent the school at information nights and school fairs. I always assure parents that the co-op duties are very light, especially in comparison with other local co-ops. I tell parents that it is a rewarding experience to participate in the classroom and witness your child's education. Those things are true, but it is also exhausting. Those little bodies everywhere and all the glue, paint, macaroni and crayons, makes it feel like the time crawls by and I can't wait for it to wrap up so I can relax. Of course, I can't really relax because I still have almost an entire day with my own two kids to survive.
No comments:
Post a Comment