Friday, November 2, 2012

School stuff

I helped in Serafina's classroom yesterday. She's kind of a tomboy at home, but as soon as we got to school yesterday she put on a princess dress and high heels. We are getting into the time of year when the kids are coughing, snotty, yucky messes and I get a little skeezed out.

During craft time, she got into this very fluffy tutu and more high heels.

Leo brought home an All About Me poster to fill out and return to school on Monday.  He's one of the last kids in his class to do it and he took it very seriously.  
Here's the self-portrait he made.  He drew himself going "oooo" with his mouth.
I helped him execute it only a little.

Here are his answers for the poster.
My favorite animal is: tiger
My favorite color is: blue
My favorite food is: hot dog with bun, pickle, ketchup, mustard
My favorite place is: Tahoe (Donner Lake)
When I grow up, I want to be a: monster truck driver
My favorite thing to do is: ski
If I had one wish, I'd wish for: presents

And here is a picture of them after bath in hand-me-down robes from the neighbors.
Uncle Mike arrived late last night and the kids could hardly wait to wake him up this morning.  They really enjoy having him around.  We will go on fun outing tomorrow, but we still have to decide where to go.

No comments: