The birthday boy's older brother Max is Leo's buddy from school. She served brunch and the kids had pancakes with a variety of toppings.
There was a bouncy house in the front yard and games in the back yard.
Here's the birthday boy, Felix. I adore this kid.
Seriously one of the cutest, sweetest kids I've met.
Lina asked if she could borrow my cupcake tower and when I got there I helped decorate the cupcakes with fishy cookies, but I seriously wanted nothing to do with baked goods after yesterday.
This afternoon my friend Katie came over with her kids. They are moving to Kansas at the end of the month.
We had some dinner and the kids went swimming. I don't know if we have ever used the pool this late in the year. I didn't use the pool personally because it was a bit too chilly for me.
Leo and Doug have been friends practically their whole lives. We are going to miss these guys so much. Katie is the kind of friend that can come over and my husband almost sets the kitchen on fire, my kids have multiple meltdowns, I wear my ugliest sweatpants and she's completely unfazed. And yes, that all happened and she totally didn't care.








No comments:
Post a Comment