Today was the last day Leo will be six. He is very excited about his birthday tomorrow.
He's smart and creative and completely hyper at times. He runs back and forth around the house over and over because he just can't help himself. He's turning into a great reader, which pleases me immensely.
He's also obsessed with getting presents. He loves to talk about presents and he's been pouring over a Halloween catalog for the last few days. I knew it would drive him crazy to wait for his birthday so I let him open a present from Ito and Grandma Sharon this evening. He spent time putting this Lego kit together with no help and was happy as a clam. No whining or complaining. It was great.
It will be a regular day for him tomorrow - school and gymnastics class. I won't be at school when they celebrate his birthday since I guess that's not cool anymore when you are a first grader. I plan to make him a little cake and we'll take him out to dinner. And of course, there will be presents.
No comments:
Post a Comment